Tuesday 24 May 2011

Trucks


I think that it has been decided by the powers that be, or even somebody up above, that I am due to not sleep on a Tuesday. After having to go in early then working all night and finishing late, I finally got home at 0630 this morning.
Lauren had kindly volunteered to take the girls to Sarah the childminder at 0800. So gratefully put my head on my pillow at about 20 to 8. One phone call later, from my boss, whom I stood in for last night, and sleep was on for about a quarter to nine. When at half nine the noisy bugger in the truck pulled up and that was it. Trucks coming at going all morning. I gave up at half ten got up, did some dhobi, some shopping, and got tea prepped for when Karen gets home from work. Before I picked up the girls.
I think next week I will just bite the bullet and stay up.

No comments: