Tuesday 7 June 2011

One Week Holiday - 12 Days Off - What to Do?

Finally a week off work. The beauty of my shift is that when I get a week off it feels like two due to the nature of the shifts.
Great now what to do? Unfortuneately Karen is unable to take time off with me apart from the weekend, so am left to my own devices (and the Girls).
First off definates- Saturday is the 90th Birthday of the Royal British Legion, and Callington Branch is holding a fundraising "Egg Banjo/Coffee morning" with various fundraising stalls at Callington town hall which I have volunteered for. Note dig out regimental blazer and tie.
My mate Dave's tattooist is holding a tattoo party all day Sat so after fundraiser, will get my last tattoo touched up, slight error on the original, long story but it will not take much to correct.

Apart from that nothing planned, usual household chores, grass cutting etc and time out with the Girls. I am sure that I will fill the other 11 days and that they will pass much too quickly.

No comments: