Saturday 2 April 2011

Fat and full

Big six course meal last night.Still stuffed this morning, and feel like a large gorilla has defecated in my mouth, but that is probably down to the glass of wine with each course. Who would have thought that wine could be so different with different types of food but there you go. I would recommend in place of Port with your cheese just try a drop of Plum Sake, lovely.
Problem was had to get up and assemble a table and chairs which had just been delivered from Mr Argos, with my head feeling like it was I thought it would be a long morning, but all went well and not one swear word was issued. Was a little confused as to why the instructions insisted that it was a two man job, until I realised that Karen was quite handy in passing me nuts bolts etc and the odd cuppa rosie lee.
It should be remembered that it was today in 1982, that the Falklands were invaded by Argentina.A moment to reflect that men on both sides died fighting, WE SHALL REMEMBER THEM.

No comments: