Wednesday 11 May 2011

11th May

I was a little worried last night. Grace out of sorts, she had a bit of a temperature, and was not herself at all. Calpol seemed to sort her out, but am going to keep a closer eye on her today.
Karen's place has work going on a Tues and Weds. I have been offered it but had to turn it down as nights on Monday would mean working solid from 1800 Mon til 1730 Tues. A bit much me thinks.
We do know a neighbour who was recently laid off, so he may be interested and apparently it will turn in to a full time job eventually.
Taking Lolly to get waxed today ready for her Ball on Friday, the rest of the girly stuff is tomorrow, tan, hair, pick up gown etc. Luckily tomorrow I cannot help with any of that as I will be in hospital for a minor op. But I will see the finished article on Friday when she goes to the Ball. Be prepared for photos!!!

No comments: