Thursday 12 May 2011

Good start to the day

Got up early as no food allowed after 0600, to get some breakfast, and pay the bills online. All ok so far until the last one, where they will not let me pay on line but have to either pay at the Post Office at a cost of 80p, Barclays Bank at a cost of £1.80 or over the phone at a cost of 1.5% and the cost of the phonecall (premium rate call). All for the privilege of paying the bastards. An email has been sent stating that I will pay the money owed for this week but refuse to pay the extra cost involved as they have taken the online option away from me, and asked them to reinstall that option as I refuse to be fined for their incompentance.

Best news of the day though Grace is fully recovered and full of the joys of spring. HAPPY DAYS, Nuffield Hospital here I come.

No comments: