Tuesday 17 May 2011

Early Bird


Was woken after 2 hours sleep by a dirty great digger on the back of a transporter outside my front door this morning. This one can understand working nights. I popped my head out to ask how long that they would be, as it looked like they were unloading the digger. About half and hour the bloke says. I grab a cuppa and think ok fair one back to bed after this. Can you imagine my surprise when after an hour, they had unloaded the digger, engine on transporter going all the while, driven the digger to the front of the transporter, reversed back again, reloaded it on the transporter then drove off with the bloody thing on the back. In the words of Victor Meldrew, "I DON'T BELIEVE IT".
Not a happy bunny. Just to top it off cannot get back to sleep now even though the bags under my eyes are resting on my kneecaps.

No comments: